Welcome to SecurityForumz.com!
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      ProfileProfile    Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in

Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viru..

 
   Security Forums (Home) -> Free Antivirus RSS
Next:  AVG v8 heuristic mode  
Author Message
Denyboy

External


Since: Aug 13, 2008
Posts: 2



(Msg. 1) Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:23 pm
Post subject: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viruses !!!
Archived from groups: alt>comp>virus (more info?)

The download and run this Lite INSTALLER!!! it will download The Full
version of Antivirus for FREE!!!! Check your computer for viruses
whith our Antivirus !!!

Link to download: http://google-buy.name/antiviral-downloads/Antivirus_loader_updated13....2008.ex

 >> Stay informed about: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viru.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
Art

External


Since: Jun 06, 2006
Posts: 166



(Msg. 2) Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:42 pm
Post subject: Re: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viruses !!! [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:23:16 -0700 (PDT), Denyboy
wrote:

>The download and run this Lite INSTALLER!!! it will download The Full
>version of Antivirus for FREE!!!! Check your computer for viruses
>whith our Antivirus !!!
>
>Link to download: http://google-buy.name/antiviral-downloads/Antivirus_loader_updated13....2008.ex\

Virus Total scan result:
---------------------------
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2008.8.13.0 2008.08.13 -
AntiVir 7.8.1.19 2008.08.13 -
Authentium 5.1.0.4 2008.08.13 -
Avast 4.8.1195.0 2008.08.13 -
AVG 8.0.0.161 2008.08.13 -
BitDefender 7.2 2008.08.13 MemScan:Trojan.FakeAlert.UM
CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.08.13 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
ClamAV 0.93.1 2008.08.13 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.08.13 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2008.08.13 Suspicious File
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6030 2008.08.13 -
Ewido 4.0 2008.08.13 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2008.08.13 -
F-Secure 7.60.13501.0 2008.08.13 -
Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2008.08.13 -
GData 2.0.7306.1023 2008.08.13 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.34.0 2008.08.13 Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Renos.AQ
K7AntiVirus 7.10.413 2008.08.13 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.08.13 -
McAfee 5360 2008.08.13 -
Microsoft 1.3807 2008.08.13 -
NOD32v2 3352 2008.08.13 -
Norman 5.80.02 2008.08.13 Smalltroj.gen22
Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.08.13 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2008.08.13 -
Prevx1 V2 2008.08.13 -
Rising 20.57.22.00 2008.08.13 -
Sophos 4.32.0 2008.08.13 Mal/EncPk-CZ
Sunbelt 3.1.1542.1 2008.08.13 -
Symantec 10 2008.08.13 -
TheHacker 6.3.0.3.046 2008.08.13 -
TrendMicro 8.700.0.1004 2008.08.13 -
VBA32 3.12.8.3 2008.08.13 -
ViRobot 2008.8.13.1335 2008.08.13 -
VirusBuster 4.5.11.0 2008.08.13 -
Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.08.13 -
Additional information
File size: 129536 bytes
MD5...: 0af5bef464c621603170dffbf5c09130
SHA1..: 3e3f8c038d1e8cdf57644e12e8dec18ec06ffab7
SHA256:
e4a046f9703d01cf799ace669d05308e7f0f73d080889d1cd657e190975eab00
SHA512:
3716808e988a3b33ff1f3991aad635040eb430e1605dbebe90860fb4eeb9c221
dcecae0e6a2abf833be05265f3bc9d49ed65b30affc5d2a515baaf39cca28413
PEiD..: -
PEInfo: PE Structure information

( base data )
entrypointaddress.: 0x40185e
timedatestamp.....: 0x48a1ecfc (Tue Aug 12 20:05:16 2008)
machinetype.......: 0x14c (I386)

( 3 sections )
name viradd virsiz rawdsiz ntrpy md5
..code 0x1000 0x33178 0x2600 6.57 7074ead68e731a1fe7a60524b33fd284
DATA 0x35000 0x1b250 0x1ac00 8.00 6d4179f9e00c3c0bbcd84d1be1e5a69c
..rsrc 0x51000 0x1000 0x400 4.53 8ec78f7594b0a0a5a7ddad0eae985396

Art

 >> Stay informed about: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viru.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
David H. Lipman

External


Since: Jul 04, 2003
Posts: 1756



(Msg. 3) Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Post subject: Re: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viruses !!! [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

From: "Art"

| On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:23:16 -0700 (PDT), Denyboy
| wrote:

>>The download and run this Lite INSTALLER!!! it will download The Full
>>version of Antivirus for FREE!!!! Check your computer for viruses
>>whith our Antivirus !!!

>>Link to download:
>>http://google-buy.name/antiviral-downloads/Antivirus_loader_updated13.08.2008.exe\

| Virus Total scan result:
| ---------------------------
| Antivirus Version Last Update Result
| AhnLab-V3 2008.8.13.0 2008.08.13 -
| AntiVir 7.8.1.19 2008.08.13 -
| Authentium 5.1.0.4 2008.08.13 -
| Avast 4.8.1195.0 2008.08.13 -
| AVG 8.0.0.161 2008.08.13 -
| BitDefender 7.2 2008.08.13 MemScan:Trojan.FakeAlert.UM
| CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.08.13 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
| ClamAV 0.93.1 2008.08.13 -
| DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.08.13 -
| eSafe 7.0.17.0 2008.08.13 Suspicious File
| eTrust-Vet 31.6.6030 2008.08.13 -
| Ewido 4.0 2008.08.13 -
| F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2008.08.13 -
| F-Secure 7.60.13501.0 2008.08.13 -
| Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2008.08.13 -
| GData 2.0.7306.1023 2008.08.13 -
| Ikarus T3.1.1.34.0 2008.08.13 Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Renos.AQ
| K7AntiVirus 7.10.413 2008.08.13 -
| Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.08.13 -
| McAfee 5360 2008.08.13 -
| Microsoft 1.3807 2008.08.13 -
| NOD32v2 3352 2008.08.13 -
| Norman 5.80.02 2008.08.13 Smalltroj.gen22
| Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.08.13 -
| PCTools 4.4.2.0 2008.08.13 -
| Prevx1 V2 2008.08.13 -
| Rising 20.57.22.00 2008.08.13 -
| Sophos 4.32.0 2008.08.13 Mal/EncPk-CZ
| Sunbelt 3.1.1542.1 2008.08.13 -
| Symantec 10 2008.08.13 -
| TheHacker 6.3.0.3.046 2008.08.13 -
| TrendMicro 8.700.0.1004 2008.08.13 -
| VBA32 3.12.8.3 2008.08.13 -
| ViRobot 2008.8.13.1335 2008.08.13 -
| VirusBuster 4.5.11.0 2008.08.13 -
| Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.08.13 -
| Additional information
| File size: 129536 bytes
MD5...:: 0af5bef464c621603170dffbf5c09130
SHA1..:: 3e3f8c038d1e8cdf57644e12e8dec18ec06ffab7

| e4a046f9703d01cf799ace669d05308e7f0f73d080889d1cd657e190975eab00

| 3716808e988a3b33ff1f3991aad635040eb430e1605dbebe90860fb4eeb9c221
| dcecae0e6a2abf833be05265f3bc9d49ed65b30affc5d2a515baaf39cca28413
| PEiD..: -
| PEInfo: PE Structure information

| ( base data )
| entrypointaddress.: 0x40185e
| timedatestamp.....: 0x48a1ecfc (Tue Aug 12 20:05:16 2008)
| machinetype.......: 0x14c (I386)

| ( 3 sections )
| name viradd virsiz rawdsiz ntrpy md5
| .code 0x1000 0x33178 0x2600 6.57 7074ead68e731a1fe7a60524b33fd284
| DATA 0x35000 0x1b250 0x1ac00 8.00 6d4179f9e00c3c0bbcd84d1be1e5a69c
| .rsrc 0x51000 0x1000 0x400 4.53 8ec78f7594b0a0a5a7ddad0eae985396

| Art


Thanx Art!

--
Dave
http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
 >> Stay informed about: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viru.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
Art

External


Since: Jun 06, 2006
Posts: 166



(Msg. 4) Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:50 pm
Post subject: Re: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viruses !!! [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 16:27:51 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
wrote:

>From: "Art"
>
>| On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:23:16 -0700 (PDT), Denyboy
>| wrote:
>
>>>The download and run this Lite INSTALLER!!! it will download The Full
>>>version of Antivirus for FREE!!!! Check your computer for viruses
>>>whith our Antivirus !!!
>
>>>Link to download:
>>>http://google-buy.name/antiviral-downloads/Antivirus_loader_updated13.08.2008.exe\
>
>| Virus Total scan result:
>| ---------------------------
>| Antivirus Version Last Update Result
>| AhnLab-V3 2008.8.13.0 2008.08.13 -
>| AntiVir 7.8.1.19 2008.08.13 -
>| Authentium 5.1.0.4 2008.08.13 -
>| Avast 4.8.1195.0 2008.08.13 -
>| AVG 8.0.0.161 2008.08.13 -
>| BitDefender 7.2 2008.08.13 MemScan:Trojan.FakeAlert.UM
>| CAT-QuickHeal 9.50 2008.08.13 (Suspicious) - DNAScan
>| ClamAV 0.93.1 2008.08.13 -
>| DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.08.13 -
>| eSafe 7.0.17.0 2008.08.13 Suspicious File
>| eTrust-Vet 31.6.6030 2008.08.13 -
>| Ewido 4.0 2008.08.13 -
>| F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2008.08.13 -
>| F-Secure 7.60.13501.0 2008.08.13 -
>| Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2008.08.13 -
>| GData 2.0.7306.1023 2008.08.13 -
>| Ikarus T3.1.1.34.0 2008.08.13 Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Renos.AQ
>| K7AntiVirus 7.10.413 2008.08.13 -
>| Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.08.13 -
>| McAfee 5360 2008.08.13 -
>| Microsoft 1.3807 2008.08.13 -
>| NOD32v2 3352 2008.08.13 -
>| Norman 5.80.02 2008.08.13 Smalltroj.gen22
>| Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.08.13 -
>| PCTools 4.4.2.0 2008.08.13 -
>| Prevx1 V2 2008.08.13 -
>| Rising 20.57.22.00 2008.08.13 -
>| Sophos 4.32.0 2008.08.13 Mal/EncPk-CZ
>| Sunbelt 3.1.1542.1 2008.08.13 -
>| Symantec 10 2008.08.13 -
>| TheHacker 6.3.0.3.046 2008.08.13 -
>| TrendMicro 8.700.0.1004 2008.08.13 -
>| VBA32 3.12.8.3 2008.08.13 -
>| ViRobot 2008.8.13.1335 2008.08.13 -
>| VirusBuster 4.5.11.0 2008.08.13 -
>| Webwasher-Gateway 6.6.2 2008.08.13 -
>| Additional information
>| File size: 129536 bytes
>MD5...:: 0af5bef464c621603170dffbf5c09130
>SHA1..:: 3e3f8c038d1e8cdf57644e12e8dec18ec06ffab7
>
>| e4a046f9703d01cf799ace669d05308e7f0f73d080889d1cd657e190975eab00
>
>| 3716808e988a3b33ff1f3991aad635040eb430e1605dbebe90860fb4eeb9c221
>| dcecae0e6a2abf833be05265f3bc9d49ed65b30affc5d2a515baaf39cca28413
>| PEiD..: -
>| PEInfo: PE Structure information
>
>| ( base data )
>| entrypointaddress.: 0x40185e
>| timedatestamp.....: 0x48a1ecfc (Tue Aug 12 20:05:16 2008)
>| machinetype.......: 0x14c (I386)
>
>| ( 3 sections )
>| name viradd virsiz rawdsiz ntrpy md5
>| .code 0x1000 0x33178 0x2600 6.57 7074ead68e731a1fe7a60524b33fd284
>| DATA 0x35000 0x1b250 0x1ac00 8.00 6d4179f9e00c3c0bbcd84d1be1e5a69c
>| .rsrc 0x51000 0x1000 0x400 4.53 8ec78f7594b0a0a5a7ddad0eae985396
>
>| Art
>
>
>Thanx Art!

Hi David. Here's the report from jotti:
--------------------------------------------
Scan taken on 13 Aug 2008 21:46:40 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found Heur.W32
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found MemScan:Trojan.FakeAlert.UM
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Ikarus Found Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Renos.AQ
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found Smalltroj.gen22
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found Mal/EncPk-CZ
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing

Art
 >> Stay informed about: Try this Free Antivirus to protect your computer from viru.. 
Back to top
Login to vote
Display posts from previous:   
Related Topics:
Free antivirus -

best free antivirus - which is the best free antivirus?

Free Antivirus - ....i'm looking for a good freeware antivirus...

Best Free Antivirus program? - Is there a good free antivirus program for Windows, or is that an oxymoron? A friend of mine is looking for antivirus software for her PC, but is very low on cash at the moment. I tried installing AVG on the machine, but the program was horrible. ...

Which of these is the best free Personal Antivirus? - Which of these is the best free Personal Antivirus? -avast! 4 Home Edition -AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition -AntiVir Personal Edition Tks.
   Security Forums (Home) -> Free Antivirus All times are: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



[ Contact us | Terms of Service/Privacy Policy ]